About the Program
Certificate III in Individual Support is designed for those with a passion to provide personal, physical and emotional support to people whose capacity for independent living is at risk. In particular the aged, incapacitated and those with disabilities. By undertaking this nationally recognised qualification, you will be provided with the knowledge and confidence required to care for members of the community including:
- Supporting overall individual health and well-being
- Providing personal care, support and encouragement for participating in activities
- Assisting with daily living activities
- Creating, implementing and monitoring individualised care plans
- Supporting the elderly or disabled in their homes or in a community setting
On completion of this qualification, you will have a variety of employment opportunities, in particular working within the health and community industry at hospitals, nursing homes, aged care facilities and community centres.
An indication of a civilized society is one that cares for its elderly and disabled.
- Aged Care Worker
- Nursing Assistant
- Community/Home Care Assistant
- Care Supervisor
- Care Service Employee
- Tuition Fees is priced at $10,000
- Applicants will incur a non-refundable application fee of $200.00
- Material fee – $300.00
- Total Fee: $10,500
Program Delivery Structure
Delivery Mode On Campus: This course will be held on campus.
Work Placement: You will be required to complete 120 hours of work placement during the course (police check required)
- 18 years old and above
- IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 550
Course Duration Up to 50 weeks including work placement.
Program Completion Requirements
You are required to attend all scheduled classes, work placements and submit assessments in a timely manner and achieve competent results for all units; in order to receive their qualification.