FAQ's General

header faqs


    •  What is the age requirement if I want to Study in Australia?

       Different Courses accept different age limit. Most of the courses accept Applications between 18 to 60 years of age.

    • How much will it cost for my student visa?

      Government fees for student visa is around AUD 500 + 10% GST. Apart from student needs to take care of overseas health cover and police verification cost in their respective countries.

    • What English Language test are accepted for Student visa

      IELTS, TOFEL, PTE. Most courses have minimum requirement of 6 band in each module (IELTS equivalent) for getting an admission.

    • Will I get scholarship?

      In general no college or University will provide a scholarship, but few colleges or universities will provide discount in tuition fee depending on English language score.

    • What if I don’t get the score in English language?

      It’s a must requirement for a student to get the score as it is a course pre-requisite. If the student does not get the required score they can re do the exam or they can opt to study few of English language course known as ELICOS offered by the university.

    • Can I work on my student visa?

      Legally a student visa allows you to work for 40hrs per fortnight.

    • What all the expenses that I have to face during my stay ?

      Rent: $120 to $270 per week
      Utility: $100 to $200 per month
      Travel: $20 to $50 per week
      Food: $100 to $150 per week (may be even less depending on individual)
      The above mentioned figures are in AUD and estimates to get an idea of costs.

    • What is the admission process?

      Once all the documents along with college application form is submitted to the college, you will be provided with conditional offer letter from the college. This offer letter specifies course fees and duration. Student has to pay at least half of the course fee. After we receive the fees is been paid, college will provide CoE. With CoE and other supporting documents Student visa must be applied.

    • What Documents are required for filing student visa?

      CoE, Passport, English language score, Overseas Health Cover, Financial documents, Medical documents, Police verification certificate.

    • Will there be airport Pick once I reach Australia?

      Yes, as a part of our premium service we well organise airport pick up for our clients. (need to confirm at least 15days before the travel)

    • Will I get a part time job?

      Yes, as a student you are legally eligible to work and there are jobs available for students. It’s just a matter of job hunt.

    • Do you provide Part time jobs?

      No, we don’t provide part time jobs. But we will assist in finding a part time job and will help in providing references as in most work places references will fetch in a job.

    • Do you provide accommodation?

      Yes, we do offer Hospitality services which come at a cost. It depends on the student.