Statement of Purpose
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN DETAILS WHILE PREPARING YOUR STATEMENT OF PURPOSE.
SOP must not be longer than 3 pages, and information mentioned in your written statement must be supported by evidence.
- Your education and employment background
• Providing information about your previous study
• If there is a gap in your studies, providing reasons why
• If applicable, proving information about your current employment – employer name, company name, period of your employment, details of your position, the name and contact details of someone who can confirm the circumstances of your employment
- Why have you chosen to study in Aborad?
• If a similar course is available in your country, why do you choose to study in Abroad instead? Even though it cost more to study abroad.
• What research have you undertaken for courses available in your home country and in Abroad?
• What research have you undertaken about Abroad?
- Why have you chosen the proposed course of study?
• Explain why do you choose to study the proposed course
• Explain the relation of your previous education/employment with your proposed course of study
• If the course is irrelevant to your previous education/employment, explain why do you choose this course? and how the course will benefit your future employment in your home country
• Briefly explain contents of your proposed course
- Why have you chosen this University?
• What other educational providers have you looked into during your research and why choose this one in specific?
• What aspects have you compared when choosing over other providers?
• Which features of the proposed course attracted you to the opted provider’s courses instead of courses at other educational providers
- What is your ties to home country that support an intention to return after study is finished?
• Upon return to your home country, explain what is your expected career outcome upon completion of the proposed course?
• What research have you undertaken of future employment? Identify potential employer names and positions you would apply for, and your expected salary
- Please explain your economic circumstances
• Details of your current assets and liabilities
• Details of all the sponsors who are sponsoring your studies and living expenses while your stay abroad?
- If your spouse is accompanying you
• Explain why spouse is accompanying you, and what your spouse will be doing
• Explain who will be sponsors for both you and your spouse during your study.